Dust II was officially released just two days ago, but Valve is already implementing more changes according to the community feedback.
- Fixed sun not showing.
- Smoothed out terrain by CT spawn to allow smoking off from X-Box.
- Removed taxi sign from certain car models.
- Cleaned up alpha painting on Tunnels building for player reads.
- Added window shutter above Catwalk.
- Fixed glowing CT player models on low end settings.
- Adjusted fog values.
- Cleaned up player reads from CT Mid up toward Suicide.
- Improved collision of cover props at B Bombsite.
- Fixed bad surface property sounds on cover props at B.
- Some clipping refinements.
- Fixed a few wall-bang bugs on buildings.
- Grenade clips added to CT spawn.
- Fixed small walls at Outside Tunnels not being reliably jump-able.
- Adjusted a number of models that were not lined up properly.
- Fixed interpenetrating barrels at Mid.
- Fixed some crates at A there were hanging players up.
- Smoothed out wall behind Car at A.
- Fixed displacement that had too high an angle at CT Ramp.
Size: 70 MB
Previous Dust II updates:
You can contribute to the bug fixes contacting the support here, and selecting the “CS:GO Team” department.
Header Image: Valve
Vincenzo is an esports writer with five years of experience. Former head editor for Natus Vincere, he has produced content for DreamHack, FACEIT, DOTAFire, 2P, and more. Follow him on @SkulzDota.